How will my order be delivered?
At Yadav Technologies, we dispatch all our orders via An Post service. Please note:
1. Orders up to €49 will be sent by normal post.
2. Orders from €50 onward will be sent by Registered post with tracking number provided.
What are the shipping charges?
1. Order up to €14 – shipping cost €2 per item
2. Order between €15 to €49 – shipping cost €4 per item
3. Order from €50 onwards – shipping cost €8 per item (Registered post with Tracking number)
Can I collect my order from your premises?
Yes, local pick-up can be provided. Please choose Local pick-up while placing your order and contact us for arrangements.
Can I make payment by Bank Transfer, or Cheque?
Yes, these options are available at check-out. Please select the appropriate mode of payment on check out.
When will my order be dispatched?
All orders will be dispatched as soon as the payment is verified & cleared from the selected mode of payment (Credit Card, Debit Card, Bank Transfer, Cheque, PayPal).
Please note, all goods will only be delivered to the registered name and address of the card holder, so quote these exactly as they appear on your statement.
What countries do you ship to?
Currently, we only ship within Ireland. For any International shipping arrangements, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org before placing your order.
How long does delivery take?
Delivery normally takes between 1 to 3 business days for in-stock items. On average, orders are delivered within 1-2 working days after payment has been received, subject to your item being in stock and verification of your address.
In some cases, if required, we may ask for further information to verify your address, which may delay your order being dispatched.
What about Warranty on Products?
All our products are covered by a one year manufacturer’s warranty unless otherwise stated. Some products including ‘Grade A’ or refurbished phones and accessories, for example, batteries or data cables may be covered for three to six month warranty.
Is my payment transaction is secure on your website?
We take our customer security and their privacy very seriously. We ensure to provide security and complete fraud protection for any transaction on our site. To enhance the security on our site we’re using 128bit SSL certifications and all credit card transaction are done on a secure encrypted server by WorldPay (www.worldpay.com/uk).
- We at Yadav Technologies, do not store or capture any sensitive data from our customers payments sources. All payment transactions will be taken to a secure merchant portal by WorldPay.
- Our customer can be 100% assure of their security and can purchase and browse on our website in confidence.
- None of their card payment data will be stored on our website
- We at Yadav Technologies, only store our customer log in details for their order and delivery purposes (including – Their Name, Email, Address (for delivery), Phone number (for contact on their order).
Do you sell ‘Refurbished’ products?
Yes, we sell Refurbished products which are categorized into ‘Grade A’, ‘Grade B’ & ‘Grade C’. All our Refurbished products come with 3 to 6 months’ warranty, unless otherwise stated. For more details, please refer our Refurbished Product page.
How can I return my phone for refund or replacement if it is faulty on arrival?
If your item develops a fault within the first 14 days, please visit our Returns page and follow the instructions to arrange a return. We will verify the problem and provide you with a replacement or refund.
How do we grade our ‘Refurbished’ products?
All refurbished products in Yadav Technologies are repaired and restored to a like-new state. There are various types of grading in refurbished products – Grader A, Grade B & Grade C.
• Grade A, is the finest quality level or as new product level refurbishment. This is very close to or as new products which are thoroughly checked, tested and repaired if needed and polished to as good as new. Products with Grade A are practically new products and comes with full 12 month warranty.
• Grade B, is the second best level of the refurbishment and products are in excellent conditions with very minor wear and tear, which are un-noticeable and products work and perform up to their best level. All Grade B products come with 6 months warranty.
• Grade C, is the third level of refurbishment where products are not with high quality but still in working condition. These products are fairly used and refurbishment is not to the highest level. All Grade C products come with 3 months warranty and do perform normally to their specifications.
All of our Refurbished products are verified to work properly and include all parts and accessories (original or comparable substitutes). All refurbished products sold by Yadav Technologies are personally checked, tested and approved by our highly experienced and trusted team before proudly provided to our customers.
Are these Refurbished products are same as 2nd hand used products?
No, all refurbished phones are used phones however, they all are taken apart and replaced with new parts (if required), performed a full makeover (factory refurbishment) and then assembled with as new quality. All parts (only if required like screen, front or back covers etc.) are brand new OEM parts used as replacement, so you are best assured to have a genuine product.
A 2nd hand product is used and simply sold to another user without any refurbishment. So if any part or item in used product is bad or damaged, it will not be replaced or fixed. The end user will use them as is. Please note any used products sold by Yadav Technologies will be marked as used and will be fully tested before sale.
How Secure is your Website?
All payment transactions made at www.yadavtechnologies.ie are fully secured and protected with Comodo EV SSL certification. For additional protection, we use highest level EV certificate with Green Bar. These payment transactions are fully encrypted and are inaccessible by Yadav Technologies or any third party.
What about VAT/Tax Charges?
All of our products include 23% VAT. All orders made from Ireland are subject to 23% VAT. This is included in the price shown on our product pages. A VAT invoice can be sent with your order on request.
What is SIM Free or Unlocked phone?
Phone which is not network/carrier restricted is known as a SIM Free mobile phone. These phones are Factory Unlocked and can be used with any network provider.
**Please note all of our phones are fully network unlocked and can be used with any network carrier**